Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Pagod

 Bakit ka nga ba parang laging pagod? 


Let's break down the time of a typical day for a corporate employee.


Magpe-prepare ka papasok sa office: 30 mins.

Byahe sa office: 1 hour

Magta-trabaho: 8 hours

Lunch: 1 hour

Byahe pauwi: 1 hour

Dinner/Luto/Order: 1 hour

Matutulog: 8 hours

Maglilinis, laba, etc.: 1 hour.


Total: 21.5 hours of your day.


Meaning, you only have 2.5 hours in a day to enjoy your life.


Pero dahil you've spent most of your waking hours sa trabaho, basag na katawang lupa mo pag uwi.


Kaya naman tinatamad ka ng mag exercise.You feel the need to rest.


Now, repeat that soul-killing CYCLE for the next 30 years of your life.


Does it excite you?


I don't know about you. But after working in corporate for eight years in Makati, sabi ko..."There's more to life than this boring cycle."


I want the freedom to do what I love to do and earn more.


That's why I decided to start an online business where I can have more time, and freedom, and have a higher income potential. Meaning, I can make more if I want more.


LISTEN: there's no better business than one where you can sell a product and make nearly 100% profits (pera sa bangko.)


And that my friend is an "Infoproduct Business."


Over the years, I've sold nearly P200 Million.


Here's why this is a unique business:


1) You don't need a warehouse.

2) You don't need to ship any physical product.

4) You can have customers from different parts of the world.

5) Lastly, you do the work once and get paid multiple times for years.


It's a simple business where you sell a digital product like an e-book.


Best of all, you can automate marketing and selling. In short, you'll have more time to enjoy life with your family and create beautiful memories.


Will this work for you? Frankly, I don't know.


Hey! If you're looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, this is NOT for you.


This business will only work if you work. Malinaw ba?


Anyways, if it's something you're interested in, I have a FREE special report to show you how to launch this unicorn business.


Just click the link below, register, and I'll send you a free copy.


https://www.negosyouniversity.com/programs/report/


To your freedom,

Jon Oraña

No comments: