Saturday, September 21, 2024

God is good.

 GRABE ang LAKI nagpagbabago sa kanya simula nung nagkasakit siya (cancer) mayaman man o mahirap wala talagang pinipili, pagaling ka Dok Willie Ong 


 Reflections and Aspirations:


I want to bring Singapore first world healthcare closer to the Philippines. So we can save needless deaths. The budget and support given by first world countries to healthcare is incomparable to our Philipppine budget. So we do not blame our health workers with limited resources to care for our patients. I truly believe God opened my eyes here in Singapore. Imagine waking up and seeing Filipino healthworkers taking care of you. 


Dahil namulat ang mata ko sa gamutan dito, gagawin kong misyon na itaas ang antas ng gamutan sa Pilipinas. I love you all. Para sa ating lahat ito at sa susunod na henerasyon. 

God be my Guide. - doc willie ong

No comments: