Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Lesson.

 Have you ever regretted not buying $PLUS when it dropped? It’s already up 10% today. πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ


Tignan natin yun situation,


If I bought it last Friday at the closing price or around ₱17, by Monday morning, it dropped almost -10%. That would’ve triggered a sure cut loss for me, before it recovered to close at +5% yesterday. And now, it’s up 10%.


Congrats na lang sa mga nakasakay. Always remember, there's no harm in profit taking. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€


If I were new to trading, I might have felt a huge regret, or worse, I might have chased the price out of fear of missing out (FOMO), relying on luck, hoping it would go up again tomorrow. Kapag ganyan naramdaman, mali yan. Isa yan sa recipe of disaster for a trader. πŸ£πŸ‘»


In trading, you’ll often encounter situations like this, where it feels like you missed an opportunity. But it’s essential to accept that you can’t trade every stock that takes off. Trading isn’t just about luck;


it’s a game of Strategy and Risk Management.


I believe in what they say, when luck meets opportunity, but only if you are "Prepared". Stay calm, stick to your plan, and be ready to act when the right moment comes. It’s not about catching every high or low—it’s about making informed, calculated decisions.


For me, Discipline is what truly makes the difference. πŸ€✨️

No comments: