Tuesday, October 15, 2019

How to unlock your SSS account.

Option 1

The fastest way to unlock your SSS account is to go to SSS office and request for unlocking or resetting your locked SSS account. Please don't forget to bring your SSS ID or UMID. If you don't have those ID's, bring any valid ID's and your SSS number. A valid id is required for identity verification.

Option 2

Another option is to call SSS Customer Service and request for unlocking your SSS account. Just prepare your SSS number before calling. The customer service representative will create a report for you. Please be patient when calling SSS customer service because the hotline is always busy. Keep on calling until a representative will answer your call. After they created your report, your password will be reset within 24-hours and a temporary password will be generated by the system and will be sent to your email. So, check your email regularly.

Option 3

Another way to unlock your SSS account is to email SSS Customer Service. But with this option, it may take several days before your request will be done. And you need to scan your valid ID's or your SSS ID/UMID and attach it to your email. You can send a message to the following SSS customer service email addresses:
  • onlineserviceassistance@sss.gov.ph
  • member_relations@sss.gov.ph
You might think, "How will I send a message to SSS email address? What message will I send?".

Here's a format or sample message you can copy that you may send to SSS email:
To: onlineserviceassistance@sss.gov.ph

Subject: Request to Unlock my Locked SSS Online Account


Hi,

I'm Dominador S. Dalisay. My SSS online account at sss.gov.ph has been locked due to many failed attempts. May I request to unlock or reset my account. My SSS details are:
  • Full Name: Dominador S. Dalisay
  • Mother's Maiden Name:
  • Birthdate: 01/04/1969
  • SSS Number: 02-1234567-8
Attached below is a scanned copy of my valid ID (any of the following: Driver's License, Voter's ID, Postal ID, SSS ID, UMID, PhilHealth ID, etc.)

I'm waiting for your immediate response.


Best regards,

Dominador S. Dalisay

Suggestions / Recommendations to SSS

  • SSS should implement a 24-hour AUTO-RESET FEATURE for LOCKED SSS ACCOUNTS. After 24 hours, the locked SSS accounts should be accessible again. This is like the lock-in feature of some major banks in the Philippines. If you get locked to your online banking account today, you can log-in or access it again tomorrow. Hassle-free isn't it?
Do you like for SSS to implement a 24-HOUR AUTO-RESET FOR LOCKED SSS accounts? Or do you have any other problem in logging-in or accessing your SSS online account?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pls assist to reset my password .My account was locked and I forgot my username and password.I already sent my concern but mag 1 month na po wala par in po reply.Please kindly help me