Thursday, June 30, 2022

How to report debit amount but without dispense money at BPI atm.

10:00pm BPI is encountering intermittent offline during this time.

Had experience this situation wherein you withdraw then no money dispense and when you balance inquiry it was deducted. Error is ISSUER TIMEOUT - 008.

Call BPI hotline.

Just dial 9 02 1800 188 89100 toll free

Answering machine 

Then press 5 (report stolen card)

A customer representative will answer 24/7. Tell to him/her your problem.

He/She will need you Account no. or Card no.

Tell what is your problem.

I tell them I just got debited but no money were dispense.

He/She will transfer you to FINANCE.

Tell to FINANCE problem you encounter.

But upon telling to her my problem. I observed in my BPI online that the amount debit is already credited again.

She asked me what time I withdraw. I tell her it is around 10:00pm and she tell me during this time BPI is encountering on and off online. Which is the possible cause of this error.

Thanks that BPI has this features that such error is already corrected asap.






 




No comments: