Saturday, January 29, 2022

Air walk

 π˜Όπ™žπ™§ 𝙬𝙖𝙑𝙠


During long-haul flights, I make it a point to walk around the plane, especially when people are settled down and sleeping already. This is good exercise, and also a chance for me to say a prayer and bless my fellow passengers, including the captain and the crew.


Every passenger has a story to tell, and only God knows the heart, the loves, the trials, the hopes and dreams of every one. So as I walk around, I just whisper a prayer, and hope that all will be well and that everything will happen as God intends.


A MOMENT WITH THE LORD

Lord, unto You I commend my brothers and sisters, and ask Your blessing. Amen.


A MOMENT WITH THE WORD

"I remember you in my prayers day and night." 2 Timothy 1:3


***

Fr Jerry Orbos, SVD reminds us that God speaks to us in the most ordinary moments of our lives. He calls this "moments spirituality"; every moment is filled with God's presence and grace.


A Moment A Day is a collection of the best moments that Fr. Jerry Orbos, SVD has shared through the years, from which readers can draw inspiration day to day.

No comments: