Monday, July 11, 2022

Meditate. Laban lang.

 5 days to go. 

I decided to meditate and refelct on something that I’m grateful for everyday till I celebrate  my birthday just to remind myself of God’s goodness and faithfulness in my life. 

I woke up today with the sad news that someone I know has passed away. It once again reminded me that we are here on earth just on borrowed time. 


Life may sometimes be difficult and tough, but just like with anything, it passes. There’s a season of breaking, but there’s also a season of breakthrough. So reminder to self, pag may pinagdadaanan, daanan lang. ‘Wag tambayan. Lilipas din yan. Do not dwell. Do not complain. Kasi sabi nga, habang may buhay, may pag asa. 

Kaya kahit sandalakmak pa ang mga problema, ‘wag kalimutang ngumiti at magsabi ng pasasalamat kasi binigyan ka pa ni Lord ng panahon para maiayos ang mali at mahalin ang mga taong nilagay Niya sa buhay mo. Thank you, Lord! 🙏


So today, I’m most grateful to be alive and that I get to spend today with the people I love! ♥️

No comments: