Thursday, February 16, 2023

Care

 Today, the man wearing red got on the subway, he opened his folder and started reading 🧐

A few stops later a man got on and asked him “what are you studying for? You look confused, maybe I can help?” He said my son just failed a math test, and I am re-studying fractions so I can teach him. I am 42 years old and I don’t remember any of this, so I am reteaching myself. 

The guy in the black informed him that he use to be a math teacher, and would help quiz him. Everything the man in the red got wrong, it was broken down and corrected for him. 

By the end of the train 🚊 ride, the man had a better understanding. He had a new method to come home with to teach his son. It’s the little things like this that I love seeing, because most people could care less about what the person next to them is going through ❤️❤️❤️

No comments: