Thursday, September 24, 2026

75.20

I barely passed the June 2017 PNLE with a 75.20, when 75 was all I needed.

Way back in 2017, that number felt like it meant everything. I remember seeing my colleagues’ higher scores and wondering if barely making it somehow made my achievement less worthy.

Years later, when I started practicing as a nurse, I realized how little that number actually mattered.

Life never asked me whether I passed with a 75 or a 90+. 

The patients I cared for never asked. 
The opportunities that came my way never asked. 

That score didn’t decide how good of a nurse I would become, how far I could go, or the places this profession would eventually take me.

It was simply a door I needed to get through and 75.20 opened it just the same.

So if you didn’t make it this time, I hope you don’t let one result convince you that you’re not meant for this. 

Some people get there on the first try. 
Some take a little longer. 

Years from now, nobody will care how many attempts it took or what number was printed on that paper.

What will matter is that you kept going.

Sometimes, the difference between almost and made it is simply having the courage to try one more time. 💪🏻

Your story is bigger than one exam. Keep going.🫡



No comments: