Sunday, October 08, 2023

Dear God

Dear God, as this day concludes, I come before you with a heart full of gratitude for the blessings and new opportunities it has brought into my life. Thank you for the love, joy, and lessons that have enriched my day.

As I prepare to rest, I humbly seek your forgiveness for any shortcomings or mistakes I may have made. I also earnestly ask for your miraculous healing touch to embrace my loved ones who are suffering from illness. Bring them comfort, strength, and restoration, for we believe in your power to heal.

May your presence watch over us as we sleep, granting us peaceful rest and a renewed sense of hope and unity among us. With heartfelt thanks and gratitude, I offer this prayer, knowing that your grace surrounds us always. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen. 🙏🙏

No comments: