Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Be grateful always.

 Richard Gere dressed as homeless and sensed people's contempt.


The professionalism of actor Richard Gere gave him a hard lesson in life, as he felt the indifference and even contempt of people.


It all started when the Hollywood star decided to walk the streets of New York dressed as homeless. Challenge he decided to face to prepare his character for "Top Out Of Mind".According to the artist, "People walked past me and looked at me contemptuously. Although he bore the ugly looks for several hours, only one woman took pity on him and offered him food."It was an unforgettable experience. We often forget how fortunate and blessed we are.


We should not take everything for granted. And if we can help someone, let's do it. "So when I finished the "experiment," I walked around town, gave food and $100 to every person I met. They cried and were so grateful. Be part of the change you want to see in the world. " -RICHARD GERE

No comments: