Friday, November 24, 2023

I'll do my crying in the rain

 I'll never let you see

The way my broken heart is hurting meI've got my pride and I know how to hideAll my sorrow and painI'll do my crying in the rain
If I wait for stormy skiesYou won't know the rain from the tears in my eyesYou'll never know that I still love you soOnly heartaches remainI'll do my crying in the rain
Raindrops falling from heavenCould never take away my miserySince we're not togetherI pray for stormy weatherTo hide these tears I hope you'll never see
Someday when my crying's doneI'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sunI may be a fool but 'til then, darling you'llNever see me complainI'll do my crying in the rain
Since we're not togetherI pray for stormy weatherTo hide these tears I hope you'll never see
Someday when my crying's doneI'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sunI may be a fool but 'til then, darling you'llNever see me complainI'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rainI'll do my crying in the rain

No comments: