Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Healing.

 While taking care of my sick son, Lance yesterday. God revealed to me how He always take care of us whenever we need healing because we are broken or we are spiritually sick.


Lance: Mommy, can I watch TV na?

Mommy: No, anak Kasi you need to rest and regain strength. 


He obeyed and just slept almost the whole day, eating and resting in between. And because he obeyed, he got better and nakapasok na sa school kanina.


While resting with him yesterday, I was reminded how God takes care of me, too whenever I'm sick and broken and He revealed to me that at times I'm also like my son who asks him "Can I do this?" "Can I do that?" But when God answers "No", we just need to wholeheartedly listen and obey

Kasi alam nya lagi kung ano Ang makakabuti sa atin. And when we obey, we heal and feel better and better. 


Thankful for God's guidance and revelation. 


Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart

    and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways submit to him,

    and he will make your paths straight.


#ThankYouLord #HeartoHeal #MomandFreeLance #GodRevealsInTime #GlorytoGod

No comments: