Sunday, March 17, 2024

Di pa huli.

 I am trying to remember what I learned each decade:


At 10 years old:

You cannot learn by memorizing.


At 20 years old:

Master a skill whether you like it or not and you will eventually like doing it. Practice may not make it perfect but it becomes more fun as you start getting some results.


At 30 years old:

There are no wrong decisions. There is no need to wait for the perfect situation. At the end of the day, what we do after making the decision will make the difference. Just do it and be ready for whatever happens next.


At 40 years old:

People never change. We are genetically wired to be who we are. The luckiest are those who would never encounter any of the catalysts that would trigger their vulnerabilities.


At 50 years old:

Always put yourself first because no matter how kind you are, you will never satisfy an ungrateful person.


Maybe when I get to reach 60, my sad lesson would be:

I should have saved enough for retirement.


I got 8 years to go though so maybe my lesson by then would be - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.


Happy Sunday!

No comments: