Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Haba ng pila.

 I saw this photo online.

Kalungkot.

After working long hours, eto bubungad sa ating mga hard-working Filipinos pauwi ng bahay.

Nung sa Ortigas pa ako nagwo-work, di ko inabutang na ganito na ang pila sa MRT.

That's why, since 2013, I have started sharing what I know about starting and running a small business.

It started with a blog called "eskapology."

Eskapology - meaning the art and science of escaping the cubicle world. (8-5 job)


After a year of blogging, I started to get more and more emails from people who were sick and tired of their jobs.


But back then, I only taught mindset and motivational lang.


There are now how-to guides and specific details.


Eventually, mapapagod ang tao sa "think positive" advice.


That's why I started holding online webinars and workshops and eventually started coaching people.


But since malawak ang business, I'm only focused on what I know best...


And that is creating and selling info-products like e-books.


My friend, if you waste 3 hours a day in traffic, and yet sapat sapat lang kinikita mo, you better find a better way to make money.


To your freedom,

Jon Oraña

P.S. You don't have to invest in any of my programs or courses. But do something else that will help you quit your job and make more money.


Sure, hindi magiging madali.


Pero hindi din madali ang buhay mo if you go through this kind of traffic every day.

No comments: