Sunday, August 08, 2021

Always Believe in Yourselves.

 

Final Note

Posted on: Saturday, August 7, 2021 11:46:04 AM PST

Hi Class!

I decided to lower the passing to 60% so don’t wonder if some of you were able to get a passing mark despite getting an overall percentage of less than 70%. I hope this can somehow lessen the burden that you are facing in these challenging times. Please always take your subjects seriously and I just really hope that you learned from our course. I hope our lessons can help you in your future courses and endeavors as you work on becoming a successful engineer. Always believe in yourselves.

For those who were not able to reach the 60% mark (mostly due to absences and non-submission of homeworks) - As you may have known, I tried to be more lenient about the submissions especially for the first module. May this serve as a lesson that if everyone can do it, why can’t you? You may still contact me via MS Teams for completion next quarter.

No do let your grades define your success. You will all be successful one day no matter what. Others may get there fast but eventually you’ll get there. Cheers! 

No comments: