Met you on a springtime day
You were minding your life and I was minding mine tooLady, when you looked my wayI had a strange sensation and, darling, that's when I knew
That it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes alongYes, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes along
Oh, I wake up in the nightAnd I reach beside me hoping you will be thereBut instead I find someoneWho believed in me when I said I'd always care
Oh, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes alongYes, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes along
So I'll live my life in a dream worldFor the rest of my daysJust you and me walking hand in handIn a wishful memoryOh, I guess that's all that it will ever be
So I'll live my life in a dream worldFor the rest of my daysJust you and me walking hand in handIn a wishful memoryOh, I guess that's all that it will ever be
Wish I had a time machineI could make myself go back until the day I was bornAnd I would live my life againAnd rearrange it so that I'd be yours from now on
Oh, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes alongYes, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes alongOh, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes alongYes, it's sad to belong to someone elseWhen the right one comes along
No comments:
Post a Comment