Tuesday, May 12, 2020

May 8 Bianca Umali

In commemoration of her mom’s birthday and her dad’s death anniversary, Bianca Umali wrote a letter to her late parents.

Ang date na May 8 ay nagpapaalala raw ng bitter-sweet memories sa GMA-7 actress.

Araw kasi ito ng birthday ng kanyang ina at death anniversary naman ng kanyang late dad.

Sa tuwing dumarating raw ang May 8. it brings happy and painful memories.

“A day both my guardian angels share,” she said poignantly, “one for birth and the other for death.

Today raw happens to be her mom’s 59th birthday, at 10th death anniversary naman ng kanyang ama.

Pondering on life’s uncertainty, Bianca intoned, “is not the way it’s supposed to be… it’s the way it is… the way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

“Life is short,” she further stated, “time is fast, no replay, no rewind, so make the most out of every moment as it comes.”

Tatlong bagay raw ang kanyang natutunan sa buhay: [1] be kind [2] appreciate the simple things in life. [3]say ‘i love you’ while you can.”

At this juncture, Bianca said both to her mom (May Soler Umali) and dad (Jose Vicente Umali) how much they mean to her.

“but there are no words to describe how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you… for everything.

“I will never have enough time here on earth to repay all the the love you have poured into me. I love you.

“Daddy, this long… already?

“For all those times I left it unsaid. Thank you. For being both a mother and a father.

“For being there for me, for showing the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encouraging me to dream, and being such an inspiring presence in my life.”

Nami-miss raw niyang ang pag-buntot-buntot sa kanyang daddy at nami-miss raw niya sila (her mom and dad) ‘every second of every single day.

“Everything I am is for and because of you. Stay inlove. Mahal na mahal ko kayo. until we meet again… Your daughter,”B”

Matatandaang limang taon siya nang mamatay ang kanyang ina sa breast cancer. Five years after, namatay naman ang kanyang ama sa heart attack.

Since then, she has lived with her loving paternal grandmother Lola Vicki. DAPAT LANG! | PETE G. AMPOLOQUIO, JR.

No comments: