Saturday, February 27, 2021

Simula

 "I JUST WANT A REAL START"


Hi ms. G, I really want to learn how to be a day trader. I have an account in COL but it's just a so-so. It's kinda stagnant because I don't have much time during trading hours and the stocks in it are for medium to long-term investment.


And my current work is giving me so much stress that I really want to quit working. It's just my 2nd year working but my job makes me want the freedom from having a boss already 😭😭


After working hours, I become too tired to study or do research, like I just want to relax every time I'm not working. But if I just sit back and relax, I don't think I would be able to gain the freedom that I want...


I shared much but I just really want to ask you some things;


1st- Is it hard to learn how to trade?

2nd- Did you take formal classes or just studied on your own?

3rd- For ‎how long did you study the stock market before quitting your work?


I messaged you because I think this will make me more determined to seriously study the stock market.


Everytime I see your posts, I become inspired to be a trader din pero sa sobrang pagod from work, lagi kong binabalewala.


But now, I JUST WANT A REAL START...


♦️This is my Answer to her question♦️


1)Is it hard to learn how to trade?


NO, sa tutuo lng nagkalat sa internet, google, youtube ang lahat ng learnings. You simply type and search at makikita mo na agad ang gusto mong pagaralan. Basta masipag ka lang.


Alam mo ang talagang mahirap, yun Application ng natutuhan mo sa real trading, kung paano mo sya ieexecute after all the studies youve done at kung magiging effective ba sya.


2)Did you take formal classes or just studied on your own?


Self-study po ako, and I did that during the time na OFW pa ako because right now I'm a full-time trader living abroad. After work, nagkukulong ako sa bodega dahil gusto ko lng magisa, ng makafocus at serious study lng talaga.


3)For ‎how long did you study the stock market before quitting your work?


Yun tutuo, it's not about how long I studied. Kasi kahit nun time na marunong na ako at kumikita, nagwwork pa rin po ako. Dahil ang main problem ko that time is capital na maayos para ipangtrade at wag na magwork.


Enough to sustain my needs, emergency fund, savings, and trade for a living. Take note, ginawa ko po ito dito sa Europe kaya dapat handa ka talaga mentally and financially. Dapat may bahay din akong sarili na titirhan to do this kind of life.


Share ko na din, ang nagmotivate sakin para kahit pagod na ako sa work at seryosohin ang ginagawa kong pagaaral ay;


🚫 Ayaw ko na ng boss

🚫 Ayaw ko ng inuutusan ako

🚫 I feel really stuck where I do not belong.

🚫 At higit sa lahat, mahirap ako.


Ngunit madaming pangarap at may mga taong umaasa sa akin.


Naisip ko, since madaming pera sa stock market, bakit hindi ko pa ito seryosohin at itake advantage. Kasi naniniwala ako na kaya ko nman itong ipush talaga. Basta tuloy-tuloy lng, magbubunga din ang lahat. At baon ko ito habang nasa process pa ako,


"If you plan any idea in your mind, and feel as if its already yours and works steadily towards it. It has to Manifest, it has no choice because its a Law..."


Sana nabasa nyong lahat at may napulot po kayo sakin...❤️❤️

No comments: