Monday, October 26, 2020

Life goes on.

 Personal sharing...


Who among you have the same question in mind... “Why can I help people with their issues but I can't help myself?”


It doesn't matter what type of problem other people have for I always have a good answer or the right thing to say at any time. But when it comes to my own problems, I feel lost. I over analyze everything to the point where I get headaches and feel absolutely sick. 


Why is it that I can help others but not myself at the same time? Maybe I try too hard when it comes to myself. Though the kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased some of my pains, still I am longing for something called "simple things in life". That's my biggest failure. It brings me joy and fulfillment helping the most vulnerable people in society particularly the elderly. But how can I make other people happy if I am not happy? As most of you know, I did and I am still trying my best to make everyone happy. If I have to go through life being unhappy personally, and just to conform to the society around me, that's not a very good deal. Frustration after frustrations make things worse. Feelings of getting sick and tired makes it more depressing. I am holding on and will do my best. So help me God.

 

Some people might find it hard to comprehend such outpouring of sentiments, more so if you never experienced such loneliness and emptiness. Am I getting so emotional? Sentimental? Drama? Well, all those words are part of being alive. I am just human like you. We are created to be sensitive so we can be sensible to the needs and feelings of other people.

 

I have always been a fan of encouraging quotes, especially when I needed a lift to get things done and make thing happen in my life. I found that reading encouraging quotes was a great way to remind myself of what I was trying to accomplish in my life. And for me the best encouraging quote I read... "We all get hit and knocked down in life. It’s just part of the experience but it’s really not about avoiding these hits; it’s about being able to get back up every time you are knocked down. It’s not always easy to want to get back up. Often times, it’s a lot easier to just stay down but whether you stay down or get back up, life will still go on so you might as well fight." 


VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

Practice lang po yan. Gusto kong maging writer ng telenovela. Kayo talaga affected agad.


Just trying to test kung sino sa inyo ang may pusong naantig while reading this post. If yes, totoong tao kayo. Ang karamihan sa inyo habang nagbabasa ramdam na ramdam yung bigat ng binabasa... pusong mamon. Some will just read this without being bothered, which means pusong bato. This will be my topic next week... Emotional Health.  Magugulat po kayo na as high as 75% ng pasyente kong mga seniors may emotional health concerns kaya mahirap pagalingin ng mga doktor. Kailangan ang support ng pamilya. Abangan...

No comments: