Monday, April 06, 2020

We will miss you Doc. Hanggang sa muli 04052020.

🌿 “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.”
2Timothy 4:7-8
We are holding on to your Word, Lord Jesus.
Papa, your love, your goodness, your gentle soul remains forever in our hearts.

Our family would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the selfless doctors nurses   Frontliners who took care of Ronnie Mateo, The Medical City, Philhealth, DOH, Our Govt, Pres. Duterte for helping all the covid afflicted with the hospitalization coverage. Thank you for helping us.
To all the batchmates in UST, AGSB MBAH friends, all his friends, pastors, the whole clan of Mateo and Fajardo who helped and prayed with us during Ronnie’s fight up to his last hour.
Above all, We thank our Lord Jesus for His love, grace and mercy each day. We may not understand why, but Lord Jesus, we bring you back all the praise, all the glory, for your unfailing love.


No comments: