Friday, November 13, 2020

Mahal kita asawa ko.

 #hugotlines To My One And Only Nove Ann Tan

 

Mahal, bangin ka ba?

I keep falling for you over and over again, no matter how old we get.

 

Mahal, lotto ticket ka ba?

Para kasing nanalo ako ng 100 million noong ako ang pinili mo.

 

Mahal, dessert ka ba?

Di ka nakakaumay at nakakasawang kasama.

 

Mahal, Tiktok ka ba?

Dahil nakakadik ka at madalas kang hanap hanapin.

 

Mahal, beauty contestant ka ba?

A truly beautiful birthday to a truly beautiful woman, inside and out.

 

Mahal, motivational speaker ka ba?

On this special day, I celebrate my number one source of motivation in my life.  Happy birthday, my happy wife.

 

Mahal, comedian ka ba?

Baby, nothing makes my day like a smile from you.

 

Mahal, ikaw ba ang Rose ng buhay ko?

Happy Birthday, my beautiful wife. If we had been on the movie Titanic and only had 1 door between us, I would have made room for you and never let you go.

 

Mahal, stove ka ba?

Nothing warms my heart like your love. I love you.

 

Mahal, feeling ko para akong nasa mental pag kasama kita! Bakit?

I adore you, I admire you, I’m crazy about you!

 

 

Mahal, pitaka ka bang walang laman?

Happy Birthday, my sweetest and dearest wife. Hardly a day passes without me thinking about you, how empty would my life be without you?

 

Mahal axis ka ba?

Sa’yo kasi umiikot ang Mundo ko.

 

Mahal, mundo ka rin ba?

To the world out there you are simply one person, but to me you mean the entire world. 

 

Mahal, gamot ka ba?

You are the healing tonic of my life, without you, my life would be inebriated with toxic, Happy Birthday, my dearest wife.

 

As we celebrate your birthday, I pray to the almighty God to bless you on this special day and give you strength and success in the rest of your life.

 

Happy birthday to the prettiest, the best, my #Happywife Nove-ann Tan

No comments: